About Us – Ron Stauffer
Ron Stauffer is a web designer/developer and digital marketing guy based in Boulder County, Colorado. With over 13 years of experience in the digital space, he started his first web design company almost 11 years ago in 2008. Since that time, he has focused on building websites, creating a strong overall web presence for brands, then creating and implementing detailed marketing plans. This often includes using strategies and tools such as search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click ads (PPC), social media marketing, email newsletter campaigns, landing pages, web traffic analysis, blogging and content marketing. Sometimes, he’s been able to help clients earn national media attention through public relations efforts.
In addition to running his own company, Ron has also worked in-house as a demand generation manager for a venture-backed software company, and as the marketing director for the Pikes Peak region’s oldest and largest digital agency. This blend of work experience as an entrepreneur and working as part of a larger team has given him a broad base of skills to draw from, including teamwork, project management, internal communication, and also the ability to sell projects and deliver them on time.
If you spend any time with Ron, you’ll quickly learn that he cares a lot about speaking in plain English and being honest, even when writing bios like this in the third person. He’s not a big fan of college degrees, vanity metrics, or other bragging rights only tangentially related to creating success in business. His personal motto is “data wins arguments.” This is the driving force behind the decisions he makes both for his own business and for clients. Rather than debating whether a certain approach may or may not work, you’ll often hear him say things like “Let’s try it, and see what the data tells us.”
Originally from California, Ron moved to Colorado with his family in his teen years. He now lives in Longmont, Colorado, with his wife and children. You can often find him running or swimming at the local YMCA, and occasionally taking SCUBA diving trips in exotic places.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Storytelling – Metropolitan State University of Denver (2019)
- Associate Degree – Pikes Peak Community College (2008)
- Google – AdWords Qualified
- Google – Analytics Platform Principles
- Google – Digital Analytics Fundamentals
- Apple – Apple Certified Associate
- Hubspot – Inbound Marketing Certified Professional
- Toastmasters International – Competent Communicator
- Rackspace – Cloud University
- Certificate of Excellence, Mastery of AP Style Writing, Metropolitan State University of Denver (2017)
- 40 Under 40 – “Rising Star,” Colorado Springs Business Journal (2013)
Get connected with Ron: